- RT @Lan37044608: .@GlennThibeault & @Kathleen_Wynne - Remember #Chernobyl. It's time #Ontario joins the global 100% renewable movement! #Go100RE #onpoli 17 hours ago
- https://t.co/aCaYF7TyZW 20 hours ago
- Nueva plataforma global para acercarnos al objetivo 100 % renovable #Go100RE... https://t.co/i4hGgc85dB 3 days ago
We can build a future that is most beneficial not only to us but also to future generations by moving as quickly as possible toward providing 100% of our energy from renewable resources. It is one of the biggest changes that human kind has faced and therefore requires numerous stakeholders to lead and work toward the effort. With YOUR commitment, YOUR creativity, YOUR will and YOUR support – WE CAN ALL WIN! Ways to enable the transition to 100% Renewable Energy:
- Donate: Running and expanding this project effectively requires funds. Your contribution will help us communicating 100% RE as the new normal to policymakers and the public as well as connecting and strengthening the pioneers and courageous. Click here to donate.
- Join the movement: Follow Global 100% RE on Facebook and/or Twitter to be a part of the global movement striving for 100% renewable energy! With your click, we have the power of people, numbers and voices.
- Become a supporting organization: The overall goal of Global 100% RE is to build a global alliance for 100% renewable energy. Therefore the campaign seeks to attract governmental, non-governmental, profit and non-profit organizations from all parts of the world to support this unique initiative. Click here to find out more.
- Spread the word: The overall goal of Global 100% RE is to brand 100% renewable energy as the new normal and educate policy makers as well as the public that 100% RE is reality already. Download the logo and spread it also in your networks and constituencies.
The Global 100% RE may only be used by partners and supporters of the campaign. If you want to use it otherwise, permission must be granted by the campaign coordinator. Please contact us with questions. As partner or supporter you may use these logos under their Creative Commons license. Credit must be given using the text and link: Global 100% RE logo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
You may use other content on this website under the terms of the Global 100% RE Campaign’s Creative Commons license. Credit must be given using the names and links: The Global 100% RE Campaign is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.